|Job Title||Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£8 - 10 per hour|
|Job Published||16 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Elizabeth Frank|
Are you experienced within the NHS?
Have you previously worked in the NHS or a GP Surgery as a Receptionist (or Administrator or a Secretary?)
Are you looking for part-time or full-time hours with the flexibility to ensure you have the best work/life balance?
TPP Healthcare's clients in South East, South West and West London are looking for an experienced non-clinical staff to join their NHS GP surgeries on a temporary basis, which could be anything from weekly placements to monthly depending on the clients needs and your own requirements, also some roles may even have a view to go permanent if that is something you are interested in and pass the probation.
Experience on one or more of the following systems is Desirable -
* SytmOne /EMIS WEB/ Vision
Main Responsibilities include:-
* Dealing with enquiries from patients and members of staff
* Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
* Booking and cancelling patient appointments
* Registrations and Deductions
* Summarising clinical notes
* Read code patients notes/documents
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post
* Dealing with repeat prescription requests
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great team player
* Able to adapt to all situations at ease
* Fast learner
* Working knowledge of systems such as EMIS/DOCMAN/SYSTMONE/VISION
* Computer Savvy
* Read coding/ Note Summarising experience desirable
* Must have previous NHS GP Experience
*The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo an enhanced CRB/DBS check.
If you meet the above requirements and are based in London , or if you are interested in finding out more about the roles we work on, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986080 and quote reference J53529EF