|Job Title||Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£9 - 10 per hour|
|Job Published||24 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Elizabeth Frank|
One of TPP Healthcare's clients in South West London are looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist who will act as first point of contact to patients whilst carrying out other general administrative duties in their busy GP surgery.
You must be flexible in regards to working hours as you will required start early and finish later on a rota basis of 7.00am - 3.30pm or 11.30am - 7.00pm. Also you will be required to work one Saturday a month for just two hours between 8.00am and 12.00pm.
Please note this role does have the potential to become permanent for the right candidate
Main Responsibilities include:-
* Booking and cancelling appointments
* Deal with queries and request from patients and clinical staff
* Adheres to patient confidentiality and procedures
* Dealing with repeat prescription requests
* Good knowledge of Medical Terminology
* General duties inc. filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great team player
* Able to adapt to all situations at ease
* Fast learner
* System Experience of SYSTMONE would be ideal
* Flexible with working hours
* Computer Savvy
* Must have previous NHS GP Experience
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a enhanced CRB/DBS check.
Please note this role does have the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
If you meet the above requirements and are based in London, or if you are interested in finding out more about the roles we work on, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986080 and quote reference J52515EF