|Job Title||Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||South West London, London|
|Salary||£8.00 - £9.00 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Are you an experienced NHS medical receptionist with previous experience of working in a GP Surgery?
Are you patient, hard-working and committed?
Are you based in South London and available at short notice?
A number of TPP Healthcare's clients are always seeking experienced GP receptionists for temporary cover to help with all basic duties including answering the phones and making and cancelling appointments.
- Booking and cancelling patient appointments via telephone and email
- General administration including faxing and scanning
- Good team player and easily adaptable
- Liaising with all levels of staff and patients
- Confident in working as an individual when required and using initiative
- GP Reception experience
- A hard-working, can do attitude
- EMIS WEB experience (VISION or SYSTMONE experience is also desirable)
- Scanning experience on DOCMAN
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check
To find out more about our temporary and permanent positions, please send your CV to me today to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference J50037
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.