My client is a high-end private medical clinic based in the heart of London.
Currently looking for a Medical House Manager. Someone who is a proven team leader who will be able to manage a customer service team of around 10 people made up on receptionists and secretaries, a clear communicator and collaborative leader. Someone who is happy being front of house, dealing with patients and our doctor to deliver the best possible levels of service. This needs to be complemented with facilities management – dealing with contractors, problem solving day to day issues as they arise independently.
This role will be on a full-time basis.
Essential Qualities and experience
Staff Management Experience –
- Staff management and point of contact between secretarial team and reception team and General Manager
- Setting and enforcing the highest standards of customer service through the teams
- Allocation of workloads to the secretarial team and reception team
- Monitoring and feedback on performance, including annual appraisals with the General Manager
- Act as the point of contact point of contact between staff and the General Manager for complaints or problems
- Overseeing reception and secretarial rota management
- Monitoring holiday and sickness absences
- Annual salary reviews
- Recruitment and training
- Ensuring familiarity with current employment law
Facilities Management experience -
- Day to day monitoring of all aspects of the building from the point of view of Health and Safety and security
- To be available at all times, unless otherwise delegated, as a point of contact for fire and security services
- To review maintenance contracts on a regular basis to ensure competitive cost and effectiveness, recommending change where necessary
- Organise routine repairs, maintenance, and exceptional cleaning programmes (carpets, curtains, spring cleaning, etc.)
- Recommend and organise refurbishment programme (specified in annual budget)
- Work with Nurse Manager to maintain the building standards with respect to CQC standards
If you meet all of the criteria above and are interested, please submit your CV today!
Ref: EXPIRED - J53257SO | Published: 29th Sep 2015