|Job Title||Media & Communications Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30600.00 - £31600 per annum|
|Job Published||20 Jul 2017|
|Contact Name||Alex Mason|
Our client is a very well-known membership body who's working culture boasts a progressive, supportive and friendly environment.
It's been a really eventful time for the team there and due to an increasing workload, they are now looking to add a brand new Media and Communications Officer on a permanent basis to report into the Communications Manager during this exciting time.
As a key member of the team, you will enjoy responsibility in which the role will be split between media and general communications. This will also include member engagement, internal and digital communications, publications and stakeholder engagement.
* Commission internally, and draft pro-active media releases and statements, opinion and comment pieces and letters to editors
* Day-to-day media liaison with key publications and journalists
* Disseminate news coverage internally to multiple stakeholders
* Create consistently clear, accurate and compelling content for external and internal audiences
* Deliver and evaluate content across a range of communications channels
* Respond to general communications enquiries from teams across the College
This is ideal for those of you with strong and recent experience of working in a press office or on media work within context of a wider communications team for at least 2 years as well as strong copywriting experience for multiple channels and a track record of being proactive when sourcing and identifying news stories from within an organisation.
If you would like to play a key part in a team that will invest in your career aspirations then we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J61777AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.