|Job Title||Media and Communications Officer - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£32268 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
Our client is looking for an experienced Media/Communications officer to temporarily join their communications team due to a secondment. They are looking for someone who is experienced and confident in a press office environment, is used to stepping into a new organisation and can hit the ground running. The main responsibility for this post will be to interview clients for case studies, this will include photography and/or video. You will have the ability to source and approach potential clients, identify potential stories and maximise the charities various channels.
To be suitable for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to spot and source case studies.
- Confident in conducting one to one interviews with potentially vulnerable clients
- Proven experience of writing engaging copy
- Identify opportunities to generate national and regional media coverage.
-Work closely with the rest of the Communications Team to ensure activity is coordinated across all internal and external communications channels.
- Develop engaging messages around key campaigns and draft a range of written materials including media releases, statements, articles, blogs and briefings
If you are interested in this role and meet the minimum criteria please email your CV to email@example.com ASAP
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.