|Job Title||Media and Communications Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This rapidly growing charity has created a new role for a Media and Communications Manager to develop the charities profile and communicate the high value work of the charity to it's diverse audience as well as members of Government.
The Media and Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the media strategy and liaising with press personalities on day to day basis . Your main objective will be to raise the charities profile with potential members, policy makers and influencers. You will be responsible for sourcing and editing content for various publications, the website, media outlets and campaigns.
- Experience of managing media relations and media campaigns
- Knowledge of wide range of media strategy, tools and techniques
- Ability to set up and maintain media database
- Excellent knowledge of media monitoring and evaluation techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: proven ability of drafting press releases, articles and online communications.
- Delivering media messages from complex policy and research documents.
- Experience of proactively seeking out media opportunities
For a full job description or how to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly to this advert.
Deadline: Nov 26th
Interviews: Dec 4thTPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.