|Job Title||Mass Participation Event Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38512 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading health charity with a fantastic reputation within the sector is recruiting for an interim UK Walks Event Manager to cover the current post-holders maternity leave. This is a great opportunity to work on a series of inspiring events and manage a dedicated team of three.
Key duties within this position are as follows:
- Development and delivery of the charity's UK walks portfolio including a mass participation event
- Work with the charity's Head of Events to develop the UK walks event strategy
- To lead and manage the charity's walks team - line management of three with an additional shared responsibility for one person based regionally
- To oversee and coordinate updates for all internal and external event marketing materials including the website
- Regular reporting to the Head of Events on team progress
- To produce a marketing strategy to support promotion and attendance at events, and to support future growth
- To secure sponsorship for events, and work with event sponsors to continue to grow relationships
- Set and manage budgets for UK walks events
- To maximise income generation from all events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of creating and managing large scale mass participation events
- Experience of simultaneously managing a wide range of events
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders in order to meet income targets
- Experience of working with sponsors
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
Closing date: 13th April 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.