|Job Title||Marketing Manager - Donor Development - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||West Sussex, West Sussex|
|Salary||£200 - £250 per day|
|Job Published||15 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UK's most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their successful direct marketing team on an interim basis. This position is for 6-9 months and you will be responsible for line managing a team and planning all aspects of supporter retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Design and develop a strategy and annual budget for generating income and stewarding donors
- Manage and negotiate working relationships with creative and data agencies, print suppliers, fulfilment houses and internal suppliers and stakeholders
- Establish criteria for selection of data based on previous campaign analysis
- Develop detailed and complex annual income and expenditure budgets
- Oversee team, providing expertise and guidance, on delivery of campaigns to ensure programme is delivered on time and to schedule
- Identify and implement digital marketing opportunities to increase supporter base and generate income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in managing multi-media channel campaigns, preferably with experience in managing direct mail, telemarketing, DRTV, door to door/face to face and digital campaigns- Extensive project management experience
- In depth knowledge of print production and digital production processes
- Solid leadership and management experience
- Strong listening and communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in negotiating with agencies and suppliers when necessary
Closing Date: 3rd June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.