|Job Title||Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This fantastic animal conservation charity is looking for a new Marketing Manager to develop and implement an engaging marketing strategy that will focus on recruiting and retaining supporters through a wide range of channels.
- Experience of building a pool of supporters.
- Experience of developing and raising the external profile of a charity.
- A track record of designing appealing direct mail programmes
- Understanding of CRM databases and their implementation
- Excellent understanding and experience of managing customer/donor relationships
- Highly organised in order to effectively manage multiple projects, including the coordination of team and financial resources to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team
If you would like further information on this role or how to apply please email your CV to communications(at)tpp.co.uk
Closing date: Nov 7th 2014
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.