We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Volunteer to assist with the delivery of our communications, marketing and events commitments. We’re a small team so what you do will make a big difference.
- Assist with the organisation, promotion and administration of events
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials
- Produce member communications and assist with the production of the members’ bulletin
- Provide marketing, communications and administrative support to the team
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and suggest areas for improvement
- Support the promotion of our brand and services
- Help to increase awareness of our work, expand our networks and communicate effectively with new and existing members and contacts
- Customer Relations Management work –helping to improve and update our databases
Skills and experience
- We’re looking for someone who has a real interest in communications and marketing and enjoys writing engaging copy
- Ideally experience in communications and marketing
- Strong written skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- An appreciation of what appeals and is relevant to small charities
- A willingness to understand Small Charities Coalition’s values and be able to promote them accordingly, in line with our core values and branding
Expenses: Lunch expenses up to £5/day and London travel expenses will be provided.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be invited for a short interview. For more information please call 0207 391 4812.
Ref: EXPIRED - LF019 | Published: 18th Feb 2015