A well established university are looking to recruit a Market Analyst on a three month temp role whilst we look to recruit the permanent post. You will have the opportuntiy to apply for the permanent post. Within this assignment, you'll be required to develop, implement and maintain an incisive and effective market analysis function to support programme development, subject reviews, student recruitment and marketing activity.
Main duties include:
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Collect data on competitors and market place as well as profile potential students (including focus groups) and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective students' preferences.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to database.
- Provide competitive analysis on various universities' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Provide and set up web stats/reports that form the digital platforms.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
Essential skills required:
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (Tableau, Quickview, SAS or similar), database and MS Office (advanced Microsoft Excel), knowledge of cloud base.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CMS programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of Higher Education
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - 60106SJ | Published: 27th Mar 2017