|Job Title||Manager (New Members Team) - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established professional membership body are recruiting a New Members Manager to be responsible for managing the activities of their Advisers (New Member Team) and for
leading on the acquisition of new members. You will ensure all new and potential members are given consistently high levels of customer service.
Main duties for the Manager (New Members) includes:
* Maintaining and continually improving the processes required to enable the team to provide
excellent customer service, dealing effectively and efficiently with all enquiries and new
* Working, training and mentoring colleagues to develop and implement clear standards of excellent customer service.
* Carrying out complaint investigation and drafting suitable responses when required.
* Managing a robust and effective enquiry follow-up process to maximise the conversion of
* Identifying commercial opportunities for the organisation, escalating where appropriate.
* Developing and maintaining a motivated, energised and positive team.
* Managing the performance of the team through structured management and development
activities, including regular one-to-one meetings and development reviews.
* Monitoring income and expenditure, taking responsibility for the team budget as agreed with
* Manage clear KPIs for the team and report on these at agreed intervals to the Membership
* Handling complaints, complex/ sensitive queries.
Essential criteria for the Manager (New Members) includes:
* Experience within a membership body.
* Experience of working with international customers (Desirable)
* Results-driven and committed to the success of the team and the organisation.
* Excellent written and spoken communications skills with the ability to speak clearly and
engagingly on the phone, and the ability to write in grammatically correct, simple, clear
* Strong people management skills and a demonstrated professional interest in being a line
manager, leader, role model and in coaching others.
* Commercially aware with some exposure to budget management.
* Team management experience, including effective coaching and performance management, in a
customer focussed environment (ideally in a new business/sales environment).
* Experience of resource planning and monitoring performance against KPIs for a team.
To apply for this Manager (New Members) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51549GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.