|Job Title||Management Accountant (Projects) - Innovation Charity - £50k - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£42k - 50k per year + package|
|Job Published||22 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Management Accountant (Projects) - Innovation Charity - £50k
A highly-regarded not for profit organisation at the forefront of developing innovation and ideas in businesses and people alike, is seeking a talented Management/Project Accountant for a new permanent position.
Based in central London, the organisation provides investment, research and development to a range of innovative social and technology focused projects.
- Monthly Management accounts, analysis and variance for multiple NESTA entities/projects
- Quarterly reforecasting and annual budgeting
- Working with Project Managers to ensure accounting is consistent with project funding guidelines
- Develop and improve reporting tools
- Support Head of Finance with year-end accounts and audit
- Ad-hoc financial support to budget holders and Project Managers
- Ideally Degree qualified and ICAEW qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Working knowledge of charities SORP preferred
- Experienced in all levels of accounting including ledgers, double-entry bookkeeping, budgeting, monthly management accouting and reporting.
- Project accounting experience is advantageous
- Advanced Excel and experience with SUN6 & Vision preferred
- A demonstrable technical and analytical brain
This would best suit a candidate with management accounting experience in a projects context. The role will involve lots of interaction and number crunching with project managers on an ad-hoc basis, in addition to usual month-end accounting and forecasting duties.
Please send your CV for consideration.