|Job Title||Management Accountant - Finalist or Qualified - London - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34k per year|
|Job Published||29 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Are you a looking for your next move in the charity sector?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading charity based in West End.
If you a Finalist or a Qualified Management Accountant this is the perfect role for you.
The salary is £34,000 per annum.
Some of your duties are:
· Carry out allocated month end tasks
· Produce monthly budget reports
· Liaise with appropriate departments to explore major variances
· Coordinate monthly forecasts
· Business Partnering
· Provide support to budget holders
Key skills required for this role are:
· CCAB Finalist or qualified
· Excellent Excel skills
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to influence people on all levels
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com