|Job Title||Major Relationships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||28 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This international animal charity has rebranded in the last couple of years and is now home to a dynamic fundraising team. The Major Relationships Manager role will be responsible for managing relationships in excess of £10,000 with HNWIs and Trusts.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To personally account manage and build relationships with wealthy individuals to secure five, six and seven figure donations
- To manage cultivation and stewardship activities and create action plans to solicit gifts
- Design bespoke proposals for funders and create detailed reports to update on donation
- To contribute to the development of the major gifts fundraising strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets raising funds from HNWIs, charitable trusts and foundations
- Proven experience of building and managing successful relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
Closing Date: 10th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.