|Job Title||Major Relationship Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£43,672 per year|
|Job Published||01 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this international animal charity as a Major Relationships Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team responsible for raising income from HNWIs, family trusts and corporate partners.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To maximise net income from high net worth individuals, family trusts and companies
- Managing relationships with a select number of high value donors
- To contribute to the development of the fundraising strategy
- To track and report against all KPIs, including pipeline development, retention and net income.
- Provides guidance and motivation for four members of staff including regular meetings, appraisals and development opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of raising significant funds from Trusts, HNWIs and Corporates
- Experience of identifying new business opportunities and managing high value relationships
- Proven track record in developing, monitoring and driving up performance of at least one direct report
- Solid experience of budget management and financial planning
Closing Date: 24th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.