|Job Title||Major Partnerships Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35,505 per year|
|Job Published||30 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working with a leading environmental charity to recuit for a new Major Partnerships Officer. This position focusses specifically on managing and developing a portfolio of key donor relationships with high net worth individuals. This position will suit an individual with considerable experience of major donor fundraising to join a successful and ambitious fundraising team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of key relationships with high net worth individuals
- Develop, project manage and deliver inspiring engagement opportunities for supporters
- Ensure non fundraising staff at the organisation are aware of donor engagement
- Keep up to date with plans and income projections relating to portfolio
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Considerable experience of major donor fundraising
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of developing new and existing relationships with major and key donors
-A good grasp and a strong interest in environmental issues
- Ability to use excel and fundraising databases
Closing Date: Monday 16th November 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.