|Job Title||Major Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25400 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
We are currently recruiting for a Major Giving Officer for an established international medical charity. This is a full time position, working in their fundraising team at their head office in London.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- To ensure that all High Value Supporters in your portfolio are provided with the highest level of customer cares and take overall responsibility for your own contacts and annual workplan
- To produce effective cases for support and other copy including application letters and reports, based on knowledge of projects and resources, working closely with programmes staff and other colleagues
- To proactively identify, research and develop high value givers, whether giving as individuals or through trusts or companies
- To initiate, develop and manage relationships with a case-load of donors, informing, educating and inspiring them about the organisation's work, and asking them for donations either directly, in application or facilitating asks by peers.
- To ensure the upkeep of an up to date database and filing system
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in a charity fundraising role
- Significant experience and good knowledge of major donor fundraising
- Be personable and compelling, with the confidence and gravitas/authority to persuade people at all levels to invest.
- Experience of investigating, collating, summarising and disseminating fundraising research
- Experience of writing & presenting cases for support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date: Monday 23rd March 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.