|Job Title||Major Gifts Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30749 - £34091 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading UK conservation charity is recruiting for a Major Gifts Officer to develop, implement and promote fundraising strategies and programmes to maximise income from high net worth individuals including high value and major donors.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and manage the ongoing high value programme to achieve income target
- Develop and manage the major donor programme including developing tailored donor development plans and managing associated cultivation events and communications
- Develop compelling cases for support to motivate prospective high net worth donors to provide financial support
- Monitor and review progress, revising and updating plans to ensure delivery
- Cultivate one to one relationships with high net worth donors using appropriate communications and following donor development plans
- Report on income generated internally
- Liaise with Individual Giving team to produce appropriate appeal materials for high net worth individuals
- Influence stakeholders at all levels including high net worth individuals, celebrities, senior staff and board members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of high net worth individuals' motivations for giving
- A proven track record of planning and delivering a range of HNWI fundraising programmes including personally securing gifts will be highly desirable
- Previous experience in a relationship focussed fundraising or similar role in the private sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of major donor fundraising techniques available to maximise HNWI support loyalty and giving
Closing date: Morning of the 20th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.