|Job Title||Major Gifts Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32,000 to £39,000|
|Job Published||14 Apr 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This world famous cultural institution is recruiting for a Major Gifts Fundraiser to join its development team with the aim of further developing relationships with major donors. This is an excellent position for someone with some previous experience who wishes to expand their skills and work for a household name organisation. This role is a one year maternity cover position.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and grow the organisations’ major gifts programme – working with senior colleagues and volunteers to identify, cultivate and secure new donors
- Develop the organisations relationships with donors and to secure additional gifts in order to grow income
- Provide exceptional donor stewardship
- Personally making face to face asks of donors, and working with colleagues as well as senior volunteers to coach them to do this
- Manage a portfolio of existing donor relationships
- Produce key communication tools including bespoke proposals, general information briefs, and presentations
- Identify potential major donors from existing supporters and audience groups and implement solicitation plans as appropriate
- Monitor quarterly and monthly income from major donors
- Meet agreed financial targets to contribute to the overall team target
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in individual giving with a proven track record in securing philanthropic income from face to face asks
- Experience of raising gifts of up to six figures from major donors
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience of producing inspiring and emngaging copy for a range of donor communications
- Solid understanding of profiling and research skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.