|Job Title||Major Gifts Campaign Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27089 - £31293 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an exciting opportunity for a major donor fundraiser to join this international development charity. The postholder will be responsible for supporting the development of strong relationships with a portfolio of donors.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Research, identify, cultivate and steward relationships with prospective major donors
- Creating inspiring written communications including proposals and impact reports
- Proactively identify new prospects through liaison with the volunteer board
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of existing donors
- Make face-to-face asks
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and developing a portfolio of HNWI
- Experience of meeting with donors face-to-face and making financial asks
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to write high-quality proposals and presentations
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload, manage time, meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office
Closing Date: 12th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.