|Job Title||Major Donors Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34000 - £36000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading UK medical charity seeks a Major Donors Relationship Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position based at their head office in London, reporting to the Director of Development.
The main focus of the role is to develop the charity's network of key supporters and influencers in order to maximise the potential income generation from individual giving, corporate and trusts.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To play a key role in exploring external partnership funding opportunities with individuals, businesses and funding bodies, for new strategic development programmes.
- To develop and manage the stewardship of key major donors, the charity's board members and Vice Presidents, ensuring effective communication and cultivation.
- To develop and manage a pipeline of key supporters, identifying opportunities for their support, or connections to others.
- To grow the charity's key supporters programme and major gift income through prospect research and development of individual relationships, working closely with trustees and board members, along with the Director of Development.
- To proactively seek out and develop opportunities for influence and introductions within the organisation, working across the charity and with networks.
- To manage and coach the Development Assistant, conducting regular 1:1 meetings and appraisals, monitoring and reviewing performance against agreed objectives.
The successful applicant will have the skills and experience:
- A track record of success in fundraising and in a management role, working with key supporters and influencers to generate income.
- The ability to develop and implement clear and robust plans for self and others to follow.
- The ability to set instructions whilst empowering others to accomplish tasks and demonstrates flexibility by adopting a management style to the given situation.
- Recognises the role of stakeholders in delivering own work and involves appropriately and recognises own responsibility to supporting others.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.