|Job Title||Major Donor Officer (12 month) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29,588 - 31,846 per year|
|Job Published||16 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This well respected humanitarian organisation is recruiting for an interim Major donor Officer. This role focusses specifically on overseeing the increase and cultivation of major donor prospects and being responsible for achieving significant income for the organisation. The position will be a great opportunity for an individual with a strong record of implementing and developing existing major gift programmes, to join this organisation at an exciting time.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Increasing and cultivating major donor prospects, using engaging and relevant fundraising propositions
- Lead and implement the organisation’s existing strategy for major donor supporters
- Lead and implement existing strategy for corporate support and partnerships
- Plan and deliver high quality major donor cultivation and stewardship events
- Manage relationships with fundraising companies
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record of implementing major donor programmes, including acquisition and retention
- Experience of organising cultivation events
- Ability to project manage
- Considerable experience in relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date: 21st October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.