|Job Title||Major Donor Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25784 - £27627 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs largest disability charities is now recruiting for a Major Donor Assistant to join their successful philanthropy team. You will be responsible for researching and stewarding donors to ensure their long-term support this is a great opportunity for someone with a some Major donor or research experience to transfer and develop their skills within a large and successful charity.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To gather, collate and write accurate donor development plans and profiles
- Identify new prospects with capacity and propensity to donate at a high level
- To implement internal prospect tracking measures to ensure that relevant, timely, detailed and accurate donor development plans
- Work with the Special Events Manager to project manage, deliver and evaluate donor cultivation and fundraising events maintaining the event activity calendar
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising/marketing/sales environment
- Some experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals
- Experience of communicating effectively both verbally and in writing and presenting information appropriately to a range of audiences
- Experience of organising work schedules and prioritising workload
Closing date: 15th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.