|Job Title||Major Donor Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£44k per year|
|Job Published||22 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
We are recruiting for a brand new Major Donor Manager position at a leading children's cancer charity, where the individual will be responsible for building a new income stream from an identified pool of High Net Worth Individuals. This role is a great opportunity for a motivated Senior Fundraiser, with previous involvement in setting up a major donor fundraising stream to start in a new and exciting post.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide leadership and direction for the Major Donor programme
- Led the Major Donor function to ensure it delivers in line with agreed objectives
- Develop a plan for sustained and long term growth from HNWIs
- Work directly with senior advocates and CEO to cultivate HNWIs and deliver major gifts
- Implement the strategy for Major Donor fundraising
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Managerial experience, including budgetary responsibilities
- Involvement in setting up a Major Donor fundraising stream or leading the growth and development of a small programme into something more significant
- Proven track record of working with HNWIs and soliciting five and six figure gifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 30th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.