|Job Title||Major Donor Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||West Sussex, West Sussex|
|Salary||£26496.12 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs most loved animal charities are currently recruiting for a Major Donor Manager who will be responsible for the cultivation and stewardship of high net-worth individuals and trusts, you will be commercially aware and will be able to identify opportunities to solicit gifts in excess of £5,000. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an autonomous role where you can achieve some great successes.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors, supporters and influencers to generate income
- To provide donors with an appropriate stewardship plan ensuring their long-term support
- Develop and support cultivation events around England and Wales including project visits
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of the fundraising strategy
- Writing persuasive proposals for funding and tailored reports and updates
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of cultivating relationships in either a sales or fundraising environment
- Excellent analytic, written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience of creating high quality proposals and writing compelling cases for support
Closing Date: 24th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.