|Job Title||Major Donor Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well respected armed forces charity is looking for an experienced Major Donor Manager who will be responsible for managing all individual major donor income, co-ordinating approaches to fund capital appeals and revenue.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Develop and deliver an individual donor development programme
- Develop and maintain a sustainable and committed portfolio of prospects and donors including prospect identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship systems
- Work closely with the Director of Fundraising and Communications in order to manage relationships with high value prospects and committed high level supporters
- Analyse and report on fundraising activities, helping prepare income forecasts, the annual fundraising and marketing plan and budgets
- Manage the team, providing support, supervision and guidance as required and conducting appraisals
- Identify the training needs of the team and provide appropriate training to meet these needs
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with major donors and dealing direct with very senior personnel
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Experience of managing staff and/or volunteers
- Proven experience of writing strategies, budget management and meeting financial targets
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
Closing Date: asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.