|Job Title||Major Donor Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||27 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This health charity is a great place to work, alongside being one of the largest charities in the UK they offer a friendly and supportive working environment within a successful team. You will be responsible for soliciting gifts from a portfolio of high net worth individuals and utilising their networks to engage new prospects.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To identify, secure and manage relationships with donors, supporters and influencers to generate income focusing on large gifts (£20,000+)
- Provide donors and supporters with first class stewardship ensuring their long-term support
- Work closely with the Management Team and Trustees as appropriate setting strategies for individual relationship development
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of raising major funds from a range of High Net-worth Individuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a persuasive communicator both face to face and written
- Demonstrable experience of writing successful, inspiring, emotive and technically accurate proposals
Closing date: 10th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.