|Job Title||Major Donor Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the fundraising team at this well established welfare charity as a Major Donor Manager. The postholder will be responsible for developing and implementing a Major Donor strategy and achieving ambitious but realistic income growth targets.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working with senior management to develop and implement the Major Donor fundraising strategy
- Managing a portfolio of donors and actively making asks of new and existing donors
- Developing a calendar of cultivation events and grow existing events
- Provide stewardship to prospects and major donors including impact reports
- Segment the major donor portfolio into a caseload of donors for the Chief Executive, Director, Fundraising & Marketing and Trustees
- Oversee the work of the major donor co-ordinator with regular supervision meetings and make recommendations for learning and development as required
- Working with the fundraising database manager to identify prospects for the major donor campaign
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of securing major gifts in excess of £10,000
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Proven experience of budget setting and meeting financial targets
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS office
Closing Date: 14th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.