|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||29 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP Fundraising is working with an International Children's charity to recruit for a new Major Donor Manager at a time of growth for the organisation. We are looking for an individual who will be excited by the prospect of developing, growing, managing and delivering a Major Donor income stream for the organisation. Most importantly, this role will require an individual who has had previous and successful experience of soliciting five to six figure gifts from major donors and is at ease with developing high level relationships with individuals.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Create a three year Major Donor strategy
- Identify, research, approach and cultivate new and existing prospects
- Lead negotiations and secure income from Major Donors
- Undertake an audit of the main supporter database to identify and research major donor prospects
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and manage relationships with new and existing major donors
- Build and develop cross-organisational relationships to facilitate major gift fundraising
- Set annual Major donor income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Successful, proven experience as an accomplished Major Donor fundraiser
- Substantial track record of soliciting and managing five and six figure gifts from major donors
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate support and engagement
Closing Date: 13th November 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.