|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 per annum|
|Job Published||18 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for an Interim Major Donor Manager to lead the major donor retention and acquisitions strategy and deliver strategic plans to increase income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Through collaboration with other fundraisers proactively pursue potential high value donors from existing supporters
- Review existing strategies and propose any necessary refinements
- Review existing relationships and stewardship plans; propose any necessary refinements
- Recommend the best person to make the "Ask" and facilitate the appropriate and best support
- Ensure all relevant supporters are asked for gifts at levels appropriate
- Managing and monitoring a budget, ensuring the highest standards of cost efficiency
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of soliciting six figure major gifts personally
- Involvement in strategic planning & programme design
- Budget management including phasing income and setting expenditure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office and charity databases
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.