|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,366 - 38,148 per year|
|Job Published||18 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
A leading national children’s charity is recruiting for a Major Donor Fundraiser. This is a full time and permanent position working at their head office based in Central London.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
• To contribute to the Fundraising division’s purpose of maximising income from supporters and potential supporters by taking responsibility for carrying out Fundraising activity
• To deliver the agreed team strategy, goals and standards
• To work effectively with other teams in Fundraising and other directorates within the charity to maximise income for the work with and for children
• To deliver the Fundraising budget in line with business requirements
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrable ability and confidence to generate and build effective relationships with peers and senior individuals
• A successful track record in securing meetings and influencing individuals/clients face to face
• A proven track record of making successful major gifts requests/ winning new business
• A proven track record of achieving financial targets
• Experience of working effectively with teams across your organisation
Closing date: Monday 1st March 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.