|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This small international development charity based in Buckinghamshire is currently recruiting for a Major Donor Fundraiser to help grow their income from high net worth individuals. You will be responsible for helping establish a major donor portfolio, approaching prospects and stewarding existing supporters. This is a great role for an ambitious and experienced fundraiser who is looking for a more flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors, supporters and influencers to generate income
- To provide donors with an appropriate stewardship plan ensuring their long-term support
- Organisation of bespoke stewardship events, visits and meetings
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of the fundraising strategy
- Writing proposals for funding and tailored reports and updates
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of securing major gifts from individuals or trusts
- Proven experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals
- Demonstrable experience of writing successful, inspiring, emotive and technically accurate proposals
- Effective at networking internally and externally
- Articulate, persuasive and credible with all audiences
Closing date: 20th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.