|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28500 - £34500 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a leading environmental charity, seeking a Major Donor Fundraiser to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position; the role involves working remotely but requires regular time spent in London.
The main function of the role will be to identify, nurture and develop potential high net worth donors and increase the major giving income by developing and implementing the major donor strategy.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Play a key part in the continuation of the organisation's work to substantially grow the income over the coming years from existing and new partnerships.
- Build successful relationships with major donors, expertly identifying, cultivating and managing these important relationships.
-Work alongside the Fundraising Manager, being actively involved in the development of strategy and initiatives for fundraising from major donors and be fundamental to its implementation.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, you will create and deliver an innovative supporter stewardship programme.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven track record in developing new major donor relationships as well as successfully managing existing accounts to meet challenging income targets
- Detailed and practical understanding of fundraising from high net worth individuals - you might also demonstrate knowledge of tax efficient donation methods
- Ability to provide exemplary stewardship methods including reward and recognition to new and existing donor relationships
- Strong networking skills, and experienced in confidently representing the organisation to potential and existing funders
- Able to produce motivating and inspiring cases for support
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.