|Job Title||Major Donor Executive - Part time - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata|
|Job Published||09 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a children's health charity who seek a Major Donor Executive to join their fundraising team. This is a part time and permanent position, working 2-3 days/week at their head office in Essex, reporting to the Head of Corporate and Major Gifts.
The main focus of the role is to maximise giving and other contributions from high-net worth individuals, delivering excellent account management and cultivating new relationships with the charity's most valuable donors.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maximising income from major donors and to grow it year-on-year in conjunction with the Major Donor Manager.
- To research, cultivate and nurture potential new major donors.
- To ensure that existing donors maintain their annual support and asking existing supporters to make introductions to new prospects on behalf of the charity.
- Ensure regular, periodic contact with all major donors.
- Write proposals, follow-up letters and introductory letters, prepare background information and materials for acquisition, cultivation and solicitation activities.
- Work with the Head of Major Gifts and the Major Donor Manager to design and implement an overall fundraising strategy for the charity and major donor programme.
The successful applicant will have the skills and experience:
- A proven successful track record in major donor fundraising, securing four and five figure sums.
- Experience of working with senior individuals from both inside and outside the organisation to develop existing relationships and establish new ones.
- Exceptional networking skills.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Experience of designing and delivering events for a major gift audience, including managing an event budget.
- Ability to write engaging, persuasive and creative copy for reports, letters and presentations
- Demonstrable experience of making the 'ask' successfully.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.