|Job Title||Major Donor Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name UK charity is recruiting for a Major Donor Executive to join its high performing and dedicated team of Fundraisers; this role will have a primary focus on generating income from high net worth individuals and is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Effectively manage multiple relationships with individual major donors, major donor prospects and influencers, through targeted approaches, prompt and powerful communication, and face to face meetings
- Ensure you are maximising the potential of the major donor pool
- Bring in new donor prospects through rigorous identification and research, and move the on toward further gifts
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and volunteers to support in demonstrating need and impact of gifts
- Monitor and evaluate relationships, activities and outcomes, and be able to feedback to senior managers
- Coordinate structured, outcome focussed, small scale major donor events; managing these from inception to follow up
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven significant experience of using a variety of fundraising techniques including face to face influencing skills, and prospect pool management
- Track record of success in engaging and recruiting new donors and establishing longstanding relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and track record of building, maintaining and managing successful individual relationships as well as the ability to ask, influence and build credibility with external contacts and clients
- Excellent written communication skills including persuasive formal writing skills
- Engaging communication style
- A flexible approach to working and ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
Closing date for applications: 21st April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.