|Job Title||Major Donor and Trust Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well respected Christian charity is recruiting for a Major Donor and Trusts Manager to join their team based in central London. You will be responsible for soliciting donations for high net worth individuals and trusts. There is a great team atmosphere within this organisation and they are looking for an experience fundraiser to join them.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To take a lead role in developing and implementing a robust strategy for securing major gifts and pledges from individuals and grant-making trusts
- To secure income from current and new major donors against agreed income objectives
- To devise and manage major donor research activities and use researched profiles to implement successful cultivation and solicitation plans
- Line manage a Major Donor Fundraiser monitoring their progress and development
- Researching and writing compelling cases for support in order to leverage high value gifts
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of successfully fundraising from major donors and grant-making trusts
- Excellent analytic, written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience of creating high quality proposals and writing compelling cases for support
- Proficient in Microsoft office and charity databases
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christians, Christian organisations and ministries for most of the time, therefore it will be necessary for the job holder to be a Christian
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.