|Job Title||Major Donor and Corporate Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,108 - 29,000 per year|
|Job Published||13 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This fantastic human rights organisation is recruiting for a Major Donor and Corporate Officer to join their ambitious and friendly team. This role will focus on growing income from HNWIs as well as elements of corporate fundraising.
This charity is keen to provide an opportunity for someone to step up or transfer into major donor fundraising.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Increasing and cultivating major donor prospects, using engaging and relevant fundraising propositions
- Implement the organisation’s existing strategy for major donor supporters
- Research, identify and create donor profiles on existing and prospective individual major donors, corporates and high profile supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of making four and five figure asks in either corporate, trust or major donor
- Experience of organising cultivation events
- Considerable experience in relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing date: 6th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.