|Job Title||Lottery, Statutory and EU Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33000 - £37000 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Statutory, Lottery and EU Fundraiser. You will be responsible for developing income for one of this organisations' most exciting partnerships working closely with the service delivery team you will secure funding that will directly impact the lives of disabled people throughout the UK.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To research and identify potential funding sources for new / current projects and services from Lottery, Statutory and European funding bodies worth £100k+ pa
- To liaise with other fundraising teams and Operations and Service Managers to develop and submit high quality funding applications
- Contributing to annual budgeting and planning processes
- Supporting Operations and Service Managers in monitoring the progress of projects and ensure the effective and timely reporting
- Maintain and develop accurate database records
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven ability to generate large (£100k+) grants from Lottery, Statutory or European funders, or from trusts and foundations
- Experience of project management
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with others in a sensitive and diplomatic manner
Closing date for applications: 16th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.