We are currently recruiting for an LMS Support Coordinator to support a leading Higher Education organisation with the implementation of new Learning Management System Canvass. The post will be for 8 weeks to assist with the supporting the implementation and administration of the new platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Building Canvas courses in an existing shell and template format, which are ready for students to use: uploading documents and other content, adding and formatting text, adding links to external content, adding information to assignment pages, etc.
- Ensuring accuracy of content, information, assessment dates, etc in Canvas.
- Liaising with Faculty to ensure course content meets their requirements, including delayed release times for content, automated announcement release, etc.
- Entering assignment information in Canvas, release & submission dates, Turnitin enabled, assignment weightings etc.
- Liaising with Subject Area staff on any additional course admin requirements (eg course groups set up). Ensure that they understand how the course has been set up (so that they can create future iterations of the course), where content is located, etc, and that they are well informed to navigate and manage the course during the time it's live to students.
- Liaising with Programme Teams and other DPO team members as required, to add programme content (eg documents, text, calendar events) in Canvas.
- Undertaking specific list of checks before course is published: eg course navigation, correct documents, links work, etc.
If you have experience of using a Learning Management System for course administration, eg Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard or similar system in an education environment we would like to hear from you.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - J59808SJ | Published: 08th Mar 2017