|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25,784 - 27,627 per year|
|Job Published||16 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a great opportunity to join this leading disability charity as a Legacy Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for further developing the legacy income stream by providing insight, strategic direction and delivering results.
- To oversee the development and execution of direct marketing campaigns from beginning to end to promote gifts in wills to supporters
- To ensure that Legacy marketing campaigns are executed according to agreed objectives, budgets and timetables
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers
- To organise events for pledgers where required working with regional fundraisers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals either in the charity or commercial sector
- Experience of segmenting a donor or customer database
- Experience of writing, editing and proofing copy
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.