|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k per year|
|Job Published||29 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is an opportunity to be part of a national charity which has a culture - supportive and sociable, whilst gaining experience working on an established programme.
You will be using your knowledge and understanding of legacy and experience of direct marketing techniques to take the charity’s legacy and in memoriam proposition to a range of audiences.
- Employing a variety of techniques to increase the number of supporters or prospects.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Developing of the relationship management area of the legacy strategy.
- Developing an events programme to offer face to face events to prospects and pledgers in order to further develop their engagement.
- Building new supporter relationships across the year, with a focus on high value leads.
- Developing and project managing the annual legacy week external campaign.
- Working on the legacy and in memoriam supporter journeys, which includes newsletters, calls and meetings.
- Managing legacy team digital presence and writing SEO copy and social media posts for all the campaigns.
- Reporting results and managing the campaign budgets.
- Supporting the delivery of integrated fundraising campaigns.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date the fundraising pages on the website.
- Experience of running DM campaigns, preferable with some knowledge of legacy appeals.
- Excellent relationship management skills and a keen understanding of the relationship fundraising approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to communicate with stakeholders in a clear, meaningful an effective way.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or First Class.
CLOSING DATE: 10th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.