|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 34k per year|
|Job Published||12 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP is working with a well-established disability charity in the UK to recruit for a new Legacy Marketing Manager to join their successful Fundraising team. This role has a strong focus on developing the organisation's legacy fundraising and marketing strategy by creating new activities to develop and acquire pledgers. This role would suit an individual with strong experience of both direct marketing and legacy fundraising.
The key responsibilities for this role, include:
- Development of strategic legacy fundraising plans
- Implementation of an effective stewardship programme for legacy pledgers, including the renewal of the organisation?s legacy communication programme.
- Establishment of a training programme for key staff and volunteers to support the promotion of legacies
- Set and monitor key performance indicators
-Develop a profile of legacy prospects
The successful individual will hold the following experience:
- Substantial experience of legacy fundraising
- Proven experience of direct marketing activity
- Excellent knowledge of supporter journey planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
Closing Date: 23rd October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.