|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£39099 - £40282 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This international development charity working in over 45 countries is recruiting for a Legacy Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing the programme, delivering legacy strategy, and increasing the profile of legacy giving internally.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working to develop and deliver the legacy marketing strategy
- Working closely with Supporter Administration and Finance teams to ensure that legacy pledges and notifications are recorded and followed up in the most appropriate way
- Develop direct marketing campaigns for existing supporters to promote legacies, working alongside the Supporter Development Managers to ensure legacy asks fit as a regular part of supporter journeys
- Working alongside communications staff to ensure that legacies are promoted via the website, social media and supporter magazine
- Provide regular reports and analysis to Head of Supporter Development and Head of Individual Giving on the progress of legacy income and pledges
- Work alongside the Fundraising and Finance Directors to develop appropriate long term income forecasts for legacies
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing legacy marketing strategies in a charity environment
- Extensive direct marketing experience, in a charity context
- Experience of developing a legacy case for support
- Experience of assessing copy and design in a direct marketing context
- Experience of budgeting and planning
- Good personal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Good face to face communication skills
- Motivated self-starter able to identify and respond to opportunities
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th April 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.