|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£46377 - £53184 per annum|
|Job Published||21 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join this leading disability charity as a Legacy Marketing Manager. The post holder will be responsible for leading the legacy marketing team in developing and implementing the legacy marketing programme for new and existing markets.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Working with the Head of Legacies to produce strategic plans to increase the number of legacies received by the organisation
- Identifying new markets for legacy promotion and to devise and implement marketing campaigns
- Carry out appropriate recruitment activity for legacy prospects
- Analysing the relationship marketing database in order to maximise the potential of the donor base
- Manage the relationships with external agencies
- Preparing, monitoring and managing expenditure budgets relating to legacy marketing activity
- Managing the Legacy Marketing team including recruitment, induction training, appraisals and regular reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals including direct mail and telephone marketing
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Understanding of the use and potential of relational marketing databases
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans and budgets
- Experience of people management including recruitment, induction, training and development
- Able to interpret and communicate statistical and financial information
Closing date for applications: 5th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.