|Job Title||Legacy Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34408 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading international development charity is recruiting for Legacy Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Head of team you will be responsible for developing legacy giving within the organisation and implementing a three year legacy marketing strategy.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Working with the legacy fundraising office to develop and deliver legacy marketing acquisition and retention activity
- Project manage campaigns and marketing initiatives including but not limited to direct mail, telephone marketing, online and digital
- Oversee legacy prospect and legacy pledger retention programme, ensuring strong relationships are built through an appropriate and high standard of supporter care
- Manage annual legacy marketing activity and budget
- Act as an internal legacy champion at the charity, developing strong relationships with other fundraising teams and ensuring that legacy activity is integrated within the organisation
- Scope out and take advantage of new opportunities to promote legacy giving
- Build relationships with supporter groups and act as their main point of contact for legacies, working closely with them to secure an increased number of pledges and enquiries
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within fundraising marketing environment with direct experience of working on legacy campaigns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels
- Proven experience of successfully introducing new initiatives to an established group of stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Budget management experience
- Experience of copywriting and creativity
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognise potential issues and make rational, informed decisions
Closing date for applications: Ongoing
If you are interested in this role and would like to have an informal chat please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher. TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.