|Job Title||Legacy Marketing and Stewardship Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||19 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP is working with a leading healthcare charity in recruiting for a new Legacy Marketing and Stewardship Officer. The role will be responsible for the day to day management of the organisation's Legacy and In Memoriam activities, including co-ordinating legacy recruitment campaigns and delivering excellent stewardship to pledgers. The position is a good opportunity for an individual with previous experience of working in either a direct marketing or donor care function.
The key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day delivery of the Legacy and In Memoriam programmes
- Implement and project manage the Legacy and In Memoriam campaigns
- Responsibility for monitoring the income for Legacy and In Memoriam campaigns
- Overseeing a legacy pledger stewardship programme of events
- Work with internal teams to develop an engagement and stewardship programme
- Establish and maintain good relationships with external creative agencies.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in either a direct marketing or donor care function
- Experience of using direct marketing to develop supporter relationships
- Experience and ability to project plan
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of donor recruitment and stewardship strategy
Closing Date : ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.