|Job Title||Legacy Marketing and Stewardship Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k - 37k per year|
|Job Published||08 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working with a leading healthcare charity in recruiting for a new Legacy Marketing and Stewardship Manager. This role focusses specifically on the implementation and evaluation of the organisation's Legacy Marketing and In Memoriam strategies. This will include managing the delivery of an excellent stewardship programme to pledgers. The position is a great opportunity for either an individual with strong experience of Legacy Marketing Management or an individual who has experience of Legacy Marketing and is looking to take a step up into a management role.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Implement and project manage Legacy and In Memoriam campaigns, including strategic input
- Responsibility of monitoring Legacy Marketing and In Memoriam income and expenditure budgets
- Management on a legacy stewardship programme of events and direct mail
- Producing annual marketing plans for both the Legacy and In Memoriam programmes
- Track campaign performance to inform future campaigns
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external creative agencies
- Overseeing of agency design and copy writing to ensure materials are on brand
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of working within legacy marketing in the charity sector
- Experience of inputting into strategy development and implementation
- Experience of using direct marketing to develop supporter relationships
- Experience of database targeting
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong project management experience
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.