|Job Title||Legacy Manager|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Oct 2017|
This is a great opportunity to join this leading homelessness charity as a Legacy Manager for a 12 month contract. The post holder will lead on developing and implementing the strategy for this area of work. This is an exciting time to join as there are a lot of positive changes taking place.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Building and stewarding a strong pipeline of future prospects and maintaining relationships with existing pledgers
- Identifying new markets for legacy promotion and to devise and implement marketing campaigns
- Manage the relationships with external agencies and internal teams to raise the profile of legacy
- Preparing, monitoring and managing expenditure budgets relating to legacy marketing activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals through various channels
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and reports
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
Closing date for applications: 31st October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
This is a great opportunity to join this leading homelessness charity as a Legacy Manager for a 12 month contract. The post holder will lead on developing and implementing the strategy for this area of work. This is an exciting time to join as there are a lot of positive changes taking place....
Relationship Manager TPP are very excited to be working with an incredible National Charity. As a Relationship Manager, you will be highly motivated and will offer the charity strong support engagement, fundraising skills and creativity. Relationship building will be second nature to you and yo...
This children's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from their current corporate partners and generating new partnership. This role is fast paced and dynamic and will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser. Key duties...
This leading health charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their successful and ambitious IG team. You will be responsible for managing the communications with supporters around GDPR so this will be a strategic role. This is a fixed term contract until June 20...